Sunday, January 3, 2010

And let me introduce myself...

okay so no one is reading this so i feel like an idiot typing to myself but oh well. Hi! I'm elikon (not my real name but it will do) and i really like drawing fashion illustrations~ that sort of thing! I took a sewing class last summer but it was utter failure...how sad. Anyways so now i spend my time on AAHH-mazing fashion and street style blogs and style.com looking at endless runway shows and ditching my homework. not good. and now i'm gonna be wasting more time on a blog!!! yayy me.. XD <---- ohh and just to let you know that's like my FAVorite emoticon or whatever you call those...so you'll be seeing tht alot. x] And so that's it i guess....later when I have the courage I'll post some of my drawings :) but for now I will just ramble on photos that grab my interest. 
xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment